Tracey’s conveyancing experience dates back to 1999 where she started as a conveyancing clerk at Lempriere Abbott McLeod and previously a law clerk at Lindblom Lawyers where she completed her Certificate 2 in Business Administration.
Tracey joined PRS Conveyancing in 2002 as a conveyancing Clerk, Tracey’s ambition saw her work through various roles within the office and in 2007 completed her Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Conveyancing).
With over 15 years’ experience in the conveyancing and legal industry Tracey has gained a wide variety of knowledge and skills in all aspects of conveyancing, including contract preparation, residential conveyancing, matrimonial transfers, Land Divisions, Community Title Divisions, Private Mortgage Preparation, Form 1 Preparation and attending settlements for banking institutions just to name a few.
Tracey’s Credits include:
- Certified Practicing Conveyancer
- Member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers
- Celebrate4ACure Fundraiser organiser for Neurosurgical Research Foundation
- Treasurer of The Salisbury Little Athletics Club
- Sponsor of The Salisbury Little Athletics Club